Hetakai High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hetakai High

A high school for privileged students from around the world~

3 posters

Introductions

MyFearOfFalling
    MyFearOfFalling
    Admin

Location : Virginia, USA(Though I wish it were Lithuania or Estonia)

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  MyFearOfFalling Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:27 am

I'm setting up a topic for us to get to know each other a little bit.

I...guess I'll go first, since no one else is here...yet(?).

Ah, well, my name's Danielle, but I go by Fear(WHICH I FOUND OUT THAT APPARENTLY, KIKU ALSO MEANS FEAR. AND THAT MADE ME SOOO HAPPY. I LOOOOOOOOVE JAPAN.). I'm 14, and I live in the state of Virginia. I love swimming, singing, anime, reading, and writing songs. I'm part of a YouTube choir I helped set up(kind of >.>'') called Shinrai Chorus. A couple of us from Shinrai are also here, like Ri and aviofavalon.

Aha, so...That's a little bit about me. I can't wait to meet you guys! Just go ahead and post in here your introduction!
    aviofavalon
    aviofavalon
    Admin

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  aviofavalon Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:38 am

pfft. Fear. really. you amuse me<3

butum. yes, since it's pretty barren atm~ i suppose i should go next? :'D

anyways, hello, darlings~!! i am Avio [though i may slip up and say Moni. either one works. so have at it, buys.]

anyways~~ i will be roleplaying Natalia~ andum. i definitely look forward to playing with everyone who comes along~!

i will probably be on a good majority of the time, so if you're ever bored and i'm online, by all means, chat with me. i seriously am just like. i like talking to people and i have a habit to babblespam when i'm alone. so.

anumm~... as Fear mentioned, i am also in Shinrai Chorus, so clearly. i like to sing.
    i also write [obviously, or i wouldn't be here, da?], draw, and giggle like a witch. seriously.

anyways~~~ i look forward to all of this anduh. yeah~ so. hello!
    Ri
    Ri
    Admin

Post  Ri Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:20 pm

...Guess it's my turn.

So, my name is Ri, and I'll be roleplaying as America/Alfred. : D

...Not much to say, ahaha. I don't really consider myself an interesting person. -cough- >.>;;

Like Avio and Fear, I'm also part of Shinrai Chorus. (Don't worry, I'm the last person from Shinrai who'll be taking part in this.)

I'm part of a YouTube choir I helped set up(kind of >.>'') called Shinrai Chorus.

....'kind of'...? I did almost everything. e.o (although that was kind of my fault but WHATEVER.)

Um. I'm pretty sure that's it, so! I hope to meet new people and I also hope that you all will have a wonderful time here at Hetakai High!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:15 am